Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need an AC Adapter for my electronics?

All American appliances will work with 110 volts, 50 Hz electricity. If you are travelling from Europe or elsewhere where you have 220 volts, you will require an adapter.

Butterfly Hill | Treasure Beach, Jamaica

Butterfly Hill

Billy's Bay, Treasure Beach
St. Elizabeth, Jamaica

Connect With Us